China’s MTBE imports decreased significantly in the first half of 2012, a sharp turn after two years of active import. China’s gasoline demand keeps increasing; new MTBE units come on stream, while MTBE feedstock shortage worsens in 2012. How China MTBE market develops in the year?
This report will present you China’s MTBE market in 2012 in an all-round and multi-angle way. It will tell you MBTE demand, the growth of MTBE capacity and output and China’s MTBE import market etc.
1. China’s MTBE imports plunge in H1’2012
2. International crude prices fluctuate widely amid unsteady political situation and gloomy economy;
3. China’s gasoline and gasoil retail ceilings were reduced three times in a row;
4. The impact of Guangzhou’ vehicle registration limit on gasoline consumption
5. Start-Up of newly-built MTBE units worsens feedstock gas shortage
6. MTBE producers try new techniques to resolve feedstock shortages
1. Forecast of China’s MTBE production capacity and output in 2013-2017; review of MTBE production capacity in 2008-2012
2. Prediction of China’s MTBE demand in 2013-2017; review of China’s MTBE apparent consumption in 2008-2012
3. China’s MTBE imports and exports, import sources and characters of the import market
4. Specifications of export-oriented MTBE products
5. Analysis on upstream and downstream sectors, including methanol, C4, gasoline, isobutene, methyl methacrylate (MMA) and isobutylene-isoprene rubber (IIR)
6. The impact of policies on China’s MTBE consumption, such as gasoline quality upgrading, consumption tax on naphtha